Setting Equipment - OST Setting Equipment - OST

I love it! The sounds you use go great together, the changes and the way the song builds are smooth. The one thing i would say could be improved is where it loops. Don't get me wrong, it works fine, but the song builds up an energy, and you can kinda feel it drop when it goes back to the beginning. this is where i stop being helpful though, because I'm not sure what could be done to fix it haha, it's just what stuck out to me. Overall though, this is awesome, seriously, I know you said you were a beginner at this but you definitely have a knack for it.

ZepicZorua responds:

I'll keep that in mind lol. The hardest thing is coming up with something to make and finding the right tune.

quake quake

I should note at the start that this really isn't my kind of music, but here's what you did that i was able to appreciate:

The sounds you used all work together really well and every change was smooth and added something interesting to the riff, or changed it in some significant way without ever feeling jarring. I also like the sounds in the intro that kind of built a world around the kick drum; simple, but atmospheric. I kind of thought the individual riffs went on a little long, or could have used some more varied repetitions, if that makes sense; someting like, repeat this riff for 3 times, then the next twice, then another one 3 times so you end up with a total of 8, still fitting with the 4/4 time signature but varying the changes up. That's my 2 cents but like i said, this isn't the kind of music i would actively listen to. This track is, however, something i would love to play Geometry Wars to. Good stuff!

Dream Dream

Nice, I don't know why but this track gave me an odd nostalgic feeling. It's a little awkward when the drums go from halftime in the beginning to straight quarter note beats, if you had some kind of small drum fill to cue the change it might be a but smoother. My only other major complaint would be that the main chord progression doesn't change, and while all the riffs and instruments you've used go well together, it's a little lacking in variety. Good stuff though, keep at it!

Zekronz responds:

Thank you for the feedback!